lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

It is never too late to remember our childhoods memories


When I think about childhoods memories, I had so many happy memories and also sad memories. I am going to describe one moment which was very special for me at that moment. 
When I was little I did not get an A in German or Mathematic. But when I was at 3rd or 4th grade I got my A in those classes. I studied harder all the weekend in the morning to get that mark. I remember that in the weekend at lunch time and night I could not study, due to my cousin has her birthday celebration and I could not do anything. I was so angry, because I thought I would get a bad mark. When we were at my cousin’s house I was in a bad mood, and I did not want to eat or to drink something. My mother saw that I was in that mood and she told me to put a smile on my face and to accept to eat or drink something and to play with my cousins. She was right, I had a good time with them; and I picked up a lot of candies. When it was late my mother told me to go back to home, due to I have to study, and I did not want. Now my mother was very mad, because I was not responsible at all. But hen I realize that I have to go back to study, because my cousins already study and they did not have the preoccupation to study and also because they were good at German and mathematics. I say goodbye to my cousins and family and go back to home. I did not want to study, due to I was tired and I wanted to sleep. I took a little nap and when I woke up I saw my watch and it was very late and I have to study. I went back to sleep and I did not care about German or mathematics. When I woke up on Monday I was nervous and I did not want to go to school, because I wanted to study and my mother said no. I was angry and when I came back to home at two ó clock I started to study like a pig. I did not do my homework’s, because I just think about my exam. On Tuesday morning I did my exam and when I finished it I was happy, but I could not describe it. I was so happy for myself, due to I did the best. When I got home I told my grandparents how it went and then my mother called; and I told her that it went very good. The teacher did not go to school all the week and I did not know which my mark was until next Monday. The teacher went into the class; she was very angry and happy at the same time. At first she gave the bad marks and I just feel so good, due to she did not say my name. The last name she said was mine and I remembered she was so happy for me. I just got my first A in German. I did not know what to do, I was so happy and I just want to go home and called my mother to tell the good news. When I got to home I told my grandparents and they bought me a present, well it was an ice cream and I was happy. When my mother came back I told her the good news and she was so happy. She bought me a present in the weekend and it was an ice cream again, but I was so happy. At that age I loved to eat ice creams and to go to the movies. I could not describe how it feels to get an A and since today I have not got another A in those classes, well I do not have anymore German classes, but that day it was the best of my life. I remembered it, because I have a smile on my face all the week and I felt so proud of myself. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario