lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Someone who means a lot to me



When I read all the topics and see: ''An important person''; I just said this topic is so important for me, due to I have the opportunity to write about a person who I shared my secrets, thoughts, happy and sad moments. 

His name is Federico and he is my best friend and for me he is like my brother. He is 19 years old and he is at his first year at University. His nicknames are Freddy, Neitor and Krueger. His nickname Freddy has a story and it is because in the coffee shop &café they can not write Fede and they always write in the cup Fer, Carlos and some other I can not remember. He is very tall, and when I talk to him I have to put up my face, but it is easy to give him a hug. He helped me a lot last year at school and when my grandmother passed away. When my grandmother passed away he came the day before the funeral to the place where my grandmother was and the day of the funeral at the graveyard. He supported me a lot. At that moment I realize he is a very good friend, who will always be there for me any time. Just imagine he was the first person who I told that my grandmother passed away and I cry at the phone. He puts me some nicknames and they are Marilu, Mariluz, Marialuz and many more. I can say that I didn't know that we were going to be really good friends. I don’t know how to describe him, due to he is a person who is very closed; he doesn’t talk too much, but this year I have known him in our conversations and when we go out to have lunch at Oakland Mall and I can say that the is a very happy person who enjoys every moment like it was the last one.  He is the kind of person who loves to go to the gym; when he has the time to exercise he does. When I write this he was at the gym. When we talk in health class about addiction, I talked to him that he was addicted to exercise, due to when he is on holidays what he does in the morning is go to the gym. He just laughs. So he has a lot of muscle hahaha. Also he likes to play football, tennis and many more. We can say that he is the typical man who likes to do sports. This year he started to do karate but he left it. He loves to travel with his friends; when there is an opportunity they go to the beach the whole weekend. He flew to Great Britain for two months to practice his English. Also he is a excellent student; he is brilliant in mathematics. He likes to go to parties with his friends. When he has the opportunity to go to a party he goes. He is always making jokes of everything. I know that when I am sad; he tries to put a smile on my face. There can not be a conversation in which he makes a joke or he writes something that makes me laugh very hard (Freddy if you are reading this please don’t be mad (:, you are not a clown). He wears blue, light blue, green, white, red, violet t-shirts and the typical jeans and sneakers. Sometimes he wears formal shirtsleeve, but just when he has to go to a formal meeting. His hair is straight and he uses gel to put it up. It is so funny. When he is driving he always puts music from his iPod and very loud. He likes rock, reggae, electronic and sometimes pop music. Also he goes to rock concerts that are groups from Guatemala. He is a very active person, he mostly is not in his house at weekends only when he has to study for University. He is a very busy person. The last time I saw him was in July, when we went to the movies to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II and since then we only talk via blackberry messenger. He likes science fiction, fantasy, action and many more types of movies. Mostly he goes with his friends who live in the same block of houses.

We have a lot of anecdotes and they are so funny. One of them was last year when we were at the coffee shop &café and he went to the bathroom and the key was broken and inside he realized that he could not open it. He called me and I remember his words: ‘’Marilu I lock myself in the bathroom, PLEASEEEE talk to someone from the coffee shop to open the door’’. So I went to call a lady and I told her: ‘’Leave him there for a couple of minutes’’ and she just laughed. The lady got him out of the bathroom and he was frightened; but at the end we just laugh. Today he remembered me that anecdote and it was so funny to remember it.

He is an honest, sincere, friendly and trustful person. He has such good values and I do care a lot for this friendship, due to he has been a good friend. Sometimes I think that if he goes to study for some months to other country I will miss him a lot and I know I will cry. For these reason and many more I love him and no matter what; I am going to be there for him any time. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario