jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

You never get a second chance to make a first impression

I am so moved with the title of this entry; due to a lover experience.  

I started to talk to him the last months of 2008 and at first he was just a friend. He was so nice with me. He was the kind of boy, who was very different from others. I felt in love with him, because he made me feel like the only girl in the world. He worried if something happens to you. But our first impression was not so good. It was a Saturday and I was at a Mall and I texted him and said I was at the Mall, he told me he was in the same place. I just saw him at pictures and he looks nice. But at that moment when I was seeing him something happened to me. I was so ashamed to see him and I run. That was something stupidly to do but my mind was in blank and I didn’t know what to do. He put an interrogative face and he just went to other place. When I talked to him at night he was sad because he thought that I saw him and I didn’t like him. But that was false. When I saw him I feel so happy and I thought he was going to be a great lover. He made me feel special and he was good-looking. For me he was the perfect guy, his heart is very cute. His personality was I loved the most; I did not care if he was not the handsome guy or something like that. I saw him like the handsome guy inside and outside. I just can not describe him and I do not know why. But when we broke up everything change and since today I do not know why. The first year we were not together I talked to him but he seemed to be not comfortable, for me it was also awkward moments. We never had a comfortable conversation where he asked something, I always asked him and he just responded to be nice. At that moment I realized he was not being honest and I just stopped talking to him. I do not know if he was more mature or I was mature enough to understand that he was not the kind of guy I was looking for. We tried to go back together but it did not work. I was not realistic that he was not the cute, sweet, honest, friendly guy I met. He only wanted to be successful in his studies and he did not care for other things. Also he only had time for his friends. He changed a lot and right now we do not talk too much. I do not talk to him very much and when we talk it is very awkward. Right now he is not my friend, he is just a know person I met. Sometimes it is so awkward, due to he is friend of my best friend. I have not seen him since last year and right now I do not want to see him. When I talk with my best friends we do not talk about him; last year he bother me a lot with this particular theme. Sometimes I just blush and started to be nervous. Last year he was kind to go with my best friend to the funerary. I appreciated a lot, but I could not talk to him too much, due to I was with other friends. My best friend told me he was surprised that I did not talk to him or that I searched to talk to him. But the true was that I was not looking for something at that moment. He was a good lover at his time and we do have a great time together. Sometimes he is immature but at the end everybody is not enough mature. I hope that someday we will talk again and we will become friends, due to we always need the help of friends or known people. I can not write how he is today, because I do not talk to him, but I think he has change and he is a better guy. I wish him the best. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario